Things Girls Have To Do In The Shower: -shave -shampoo hair -condition hair -wash the face (have you ever tried to get makeup off) -wash the body -try to get conditioner out & fail to get it all out -did i mention shave that takes a long time -like summon satan and stuff
Things Boys Have To Do In The Shower: -i dunno i think my brother uses soap sometimes
Don’t complain when my shower’s not 5 minutes long
4. I am looking forward to moving into my new home. I’ve been living with other people for over a year now…it’s going to be nice to have a room again.
17. I don’t know. I mean of course we all have insecurities. I think I just try not to be bothered. Like if it’s my insecurities and it’s being brought out by someone else I say consider the source and if it’s coming from me I tell myself to stop, just shut up and get over it. If that makes sense. For others insecurities…well I just try to convey how awesome that person is. Seriously, I know the coolest people and I wish they understood how great they are. We are all flawed and that is perfect.
23. Fears…Mice and rats, snakes, being the same person ten years from now, never doing anything with my life, never falling in love, motherhood…okay, I have to stop. I’m freaking myself out.
33. I would love to learn to play the violin. Or to learn the Russian language.
59. I was seriously just checking out some stories on ff.net and the author was talking about her blog, so I checked it out. I was a little scared and a lot intrigued. Then I joined and I don’t regret it at all. I mean I have no social life, not that it was blowing up before, but yeah I love it.
sexism is the lack of cool graphic tshirts at target for women
sexism is the fact that when I went into the men’s section at target to look at t-shirts a twentysomething 5’ 3” neckbeard in a yoda shirt walked up to me and asked me “have you even seen star wars?”
"well, you know, sorry but you don’t look like the type of girl who’s into that kind of thing. besides, the girl’s shirts are over there. are you buying a shirt to impress, uh, your boyfriend?"
at which point I very gently folded and set down down the millenium falcon shirt i’d been holding and looked him right in his bespectacled eyes and very softly went “at the age of seven, I saw Return of the Jedi on TV. my cousin had all three original films. i watched them at his house. i watched The Phantom Menace and managed to live through the hell that was Jar Jar Binks. i stole my brothers’ plastic lightsabers on a regular basis. I saw Attack of the Clones in theaters. I painted my face like Padme Amidala, or, if you’d like to use her birth name, Padme Naberrie, all the damn time. my mom yelled at me for wasting her lipstick. I read all the shitty franchise YA novels I could get my hands on. I know who Siri Tachi is. I know who Mara Jade is. I know about Tahl and Qui-Gon Jinn. I wrote fanfiction on the school computer and got in trouble multiple times for it. I am over here and not in the girls’ section because I want to buy a god damn Star Wars shirt, not a Disney dvd cover screenprinted onto a shirt that’s too thin and rides up in the armpits.”
at this point he’s like backing away but i was not done no sir
“and i do not have a boyfriend. i fuck who i want, when i want, which is likely more than you’re getting. and the guy im sleeping with now enjoys post coital talk about nuclear fission and the periodic table of elements and Tolkien. also don’t even get me started on tolkien because i will literally talk your ear off about the social stratification differences between races and I will do half of it in sindarin elvish, le ion-e-balrog thaur. and let me make one thing abundantly clear: there is no way in hell I would actively try to impress someone like you.”
im dying of period cramps on the sofa and i heard someone in the kitchen and assumed it was my mom so i yelled I CAN FEEL MY UTERUS PULSING HELP and my dad came into the room with the most horrified expression on his face